Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Some like it hot

And that includes me!  I went to my first Hot Vinyasa class tonight and I loved it!  I knew it sounded cool to me, but I wasn't sure I would actually like it.  I kept envisioning sweat pouring off me and feeling soaked and like I couldn't breathe.  In reality, the heat felt great and not humid at all, and I certainly sweated a lot but not inconveniently a lot.  I felt loose and limber and was rocking out my forward folds!  Afterwards the sweat dried fast (thank you luon!) and I felt cleansed and relaxed.  I hopped on over to Trader Joe's to pick up a few things and got a delightful juice, which I can't remember the name of now but it's green and full of vegetables, along with kiwi, banana, and mango, and delicious!  I also got some Mediterranean style hummus which I enjoyed for dinner when I got home.  All in all, an excellent evening!

I didn't blog last week's runs but they went really well.  They were short runs.  Tomorrow my first 30-minute run of the week is lined up and I'll wrap this week up with a 5 miler!  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment