Friday, April 27, 2012

The big shift

Let me just say - I knew this was going to happen.  I knew because I've been able to think of little else for the last couple of weeks and hubby and I have been talking about it constantly.

We signed up for the 2013 Disney Marathon.

This means, of course, that we're going to have to put baby plans on hold until the race.  But I'm okay with it.  Honestly, the whole experience of trying was really painful for me.  It was consuming me and I hated feeling so desperate.  So my goals are undergoing a big shift - from getting pregnant to running 26.2 miles.  It's going to be tough and it's going to be a lot of hard work, but I know that it will absolutely be worth it.

Training won't officially start until September, but we've got to keep up the endurance we've built so far.  I can't wait to put that 26.2 sticker on my car!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment